Who likes free stuff? 🙋♀️ If you said no to that, then I do believe that either (a) you’re a liar or not fully paying attention to the question or (b) you’ve got way more money than I do! And if that is the case, then feel free to share the wealth with those of us you may deem to be peasants!
One of my favorite things about my second favorite holiday aka my birthday (first favorite is Christmas) is all of the birthday coupons that places send you just for signing up for their email lists! Now you’ve got to understand my brain for a second. If somewhere I really like has an email list for discounts, then I’m on it! However, this doesn’t mean I always read the emails all year. Typically I only open them all at birthday time or if they are from Chili’s because let’s face the truth that Chili’s has some of the best chips and salsa on the planet!
Here are some of my favorite birthday discounts in no particular order:
1) Mark’s Feed Store 🥩 – Buy 1 Entree, Get 1 Free! I also like to call this the only time me and Mr Kisby can eat there for less than $20! He treats himself to a combo with pork, chicken, and brisket while I enjoy whatever way I can get the most sides for free. My favorite things at Mark’s are the sides since I’m not a big meat eater. I love their pasta salad and potato salad!
2) Chili’s 🌶 – What they’re on the list? Shocking! Not! 😂 So check out the dilemma we had when going to Chili’s for my birthday which is also the same week as teacher appreciation week. We had to decide which one coupon to use (since Chili’s is like 45 minutes from our house – come on Elizabethtown build one!) from free dessert, 20% off the bill, or free guacamole and chips. So Chili’s has this great deal all the time where you can get 3 things for $10 (non-alcoholic drink, appetizer, and entree). The 20% off couldn’t be applied to the discounted special so we ruled that out. Then we realized that for a $2 up charge we could get guacamole as the appetizer for the 3 for $10 special. So we opted to get the $8 cookie dessert for free! This time we ate for $23! I’ll let you decide if we made the right choice based on the picture!
3) Olive Garden – Free Dessert! 🍝 If you really want to make the most of this coupon, then go at lunch time! You can get a lunch duo (I chose the gnocchi soup and pizza bowl) and your free dessert for less than $10! Tiramisu is delicious all the time, but it is even better when it is free!
4) Fazoli’s – Free cookie with purchase of an entree! 🍪
5) Texas Roadhouse – Free appetizer or side kick of ribs with purchase! We learned the hard way this year that this discount cannot be used with the Early Bird Dining.
6) At Home – 25% Off Your Purchase
7) Victoria Secret – Free Panties
8) IKEA – 15% Off In Store Purchase and Free Food
9) Kirkland’s – Free Gift With Purchase and 25% Off
10) Bojangles – Free Boberry Biscuit – You can’t go wrong with a biscuit that has blueberries baked into it and is covered in frosting!
11) Pizza Hut – Free breadsticks!
These are just the ones that I remember getting from scrolling through my emails! I haven’t been able to use them all, but next year I’ll plan better! 😂
There are a lot more birthday freebies out there if you Google them! Some places even allow you to sign up your kids so that they get birthday freebies too! So you can bet that LilKsby will be getting signed up for freebies!
Put in the comments your favorite birthday freebies so that I can add to my list! And don’t forget to subscribe so that you always get the latest from The Great Kaysby!
The Great Kaysby 🎂